If your dog has been suffering from a lack of endurance, back or hip pain, limping in the hind legs, arthritis or hip dysplasia, the Hip Hound brace is a great solution!
- Use as a preventative measure for puppies and adolescent dogs showing early signs of hip dysplasia.
- Use for a dog recovering from surgery or an injury that needs a little extra back or hip support.
- Use on Older dogs who have trouble getting around easily and need the added support the hip hound provides.
This adjustable brace is available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. It is designed to work great on dogs of all ages. The Hip Hound comes with a neoprene brace and harness, in nylon mesh draw-string bag that will allow you to easily pack it up and take it on the go, or store it with no hassle. It comes in a nylon mesh draw-string bag for easy and clean storage.
The Hip Hound is designed to help your dog most when he is in active situations, therefore, slipping the Hip Hound on and off takes only a matter of seconds!
- Small - dogs weighing 10 – 25 lbs.
- Medium - dogs weighing 25-55 lbs.
- Large - dogs weighing 60 – 100 lbs.
For dogs with borderline weights, please measure the area around the chest for a more accurate fit:
- Small – 12-20″
- Medium – 20-28″
- Large – 28-36″
- Mild to moderate hip dysplasia
- Decreased endurance during activity
- Hip pain
- Low back pain/weakness
- Back leg limping or fatigue
- Post operative support
- 3.0 mm Velcro plush neoprene
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Nylon Mojave side squeeze buckles
- Nylon wide-mouth Sliplocks
- Nylon low profile strap keepers
- Heavy weight nylon webbing
- Commercial grade nylon Velcro
- Embroidered Ortho Dog emblem sewn on brace
- Nylon draw-string mesh bag for easy storage
- Braces sewn by local sewers
Small, Medium, Large